Q: When can I ride at Eagle Bay?
Q: What are my responsibilities as a WATR club member
- Obey the club and Eagle Bay rules.
- Question owners of vehicles parked at Eagle Bay without a WATR parking pass.
- Attend club meetings if you can.
- Help with club events if you can: Sprint Trail Ride, Fall Trail Ride & Shenandoah 500.
- Help with Eagle Bay work days if you can.
- Help with Taskers Gap work days if you can.
Q: How much does it cost to join WATR?
A: The $125 annual membership fee includes riding privileges for the entire family (parents and children).
Q: Are ATVs allowed at Eagle Bay?
A: No, WATR is an off road motorycle club.
Q: How difficult are the trails at Eagle Bay?
A: Beginners can ride in the grassy area near the haul vehicle parking. There is also a very small beginner loop near the parking. There is a 2-mile loop for beginner to intermediate riders and a 12-mile loop for intermediate to advanced riders. The 12-mile loop takes most riders more than an hour to complete.
Q: Can I camp at Eagle Bay?
A: No, camping is not allowed at Eagle Bay.
Q: Do you have mandatory work days?
Q: How many guests can I sponsor?
A: You can sponsor unlimited guests but you must ride with your guests and each guest must pay the $40 guest fee. You are responsible for making sure your guests obey the rules.
Q: What if I ride as a guest and decide to join WATR?
A: If you like Eagle Bay and would like to join WATR, your $40 guest fee will be applied towards your full membership if you join within 10 days of your guest ride.